After enduring a very challenging 2020, we invite you to come and celebrate with your fellow Auckland branch members.
With the Remuera Club as our venue http://remueraclub.co.nz/index.php, we promise an evening where we can reminisce, commiserate, reflect and laugh over the year that was.
The celebration will include:
- A delicious three course meal, including dessert
- A complimentary welcome drink
- Special guest speaker, Craig Cooper (Director of Arts, Asia NZ Foundation). Read the attached bio for information on Craig.
- The announcement of the 2020 Mary Kayes Award winner
- A recognition of outgoing CDANZ President, Jennie Miller
Date: Thursday 26 November
Time: 6pm to late
Venue: Remuera Club, 27-33 Ohinerau St, Remuera (free parking onsite)
Professional / Associate / Life / Fellow members - $30
Student / Subscriber members - $35
Members from other CDANZ branches (outside of Auckland) - $40
Non-members - $40
The Auckland Branch Committee is pleased to subsidise this event for members, and you are welcome to bring a partner/friend/colleague if you wish too. For catering purposes, please RSVP by Monday 23 November.
We hope to celebrate with you soon!