About the company:
Fit for Work 2016 Ltd is a leading specialist in occupational health, vocational rehabilitation and injury prevention. We provide a range of allied health and occupational medicine services to customers across New Zealand with a focus on achieving high quality and positive outcomes for service users. Our vision is to be the leading provider of occupational health service in New Zealand.
About the role:
We are seeking a Vocational Consultant for our Christchurch office who can deliver a wrap-around service to support our clients to prepare for, achieve and retain employment. It is expected you will work collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team and have robust networks and working relationships with training providers and employers throughout the Canterbury Region.
- Experience in the disability, employment, vocational rehabilitation or mental health sectors
- A career specific qualification and current membership with CDANZ
- Exceptional communication, networking and facilitation skills
- Able to inspire, motivate and support clients
- Initiative, drive, time management and organisational skills
- Strong report writing, computer and administrative skills
- Sound knowledge of the Canterbury employment market
- Hold a clean NZ Driver's Licence
- Willingness to travel throughout the Canterbury region
Culture and Benefits:
- Our organisational culture promotes clinical engagement in decision making and leading continuous change and innovation in health service delivery
- A varied, rewarding and challenging role within a professional and progressive company
- Comprehensive induction, training, professional development and supervision
- Competitive salary package
- Supportive, friendly team environment
- Please phone Tracy Mannering for a confidential discussion on p. 027 294 5026 or email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications close Friday, 21 June 2019.