This position is listed here.
Want to be the person who makes a difference?
Is it time to re-energise your passion for work by trying something new?
Habit Rehabilitation are searching for dynamic Vocational Consultant.
Our Vocational Consultant will assess client needs, implement tailored services to prepare clients to obtain or retain employment opportunities. Equally there are opportunities for career guidance and development opportunities with clients. This role is based at our New Plymouth site.
This role is currently offered as part time with the aim of progressing it to a full time role as business needs expand.
About You -
• Suitable tertiary qualification and membership with CDANZ or
• Proven experience and training towards and/or hold Career Based Practitioner Certificate
• Transferable experience in education, vocational or rehabilitation services
• Awareness of disability, injury and employment
• Experience in vocational assessment and planning
• Able to assess and facilitate vocational potential in people
• Knowledge and experience of employment preparation services
• Demonstrated ability to develop key relationships with employers and industry sector groups
• Strong report writing and administration skills
• Great command of IT with database management experience
• Hold a clean NZ Drivers Licence and your own vehicle.
Your Career Attributes -
• Able to motivate people, provide inspiration and support
• First-rate interpersonal and communication skills
• Negotiating skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent time management skills
• Local knowledge of labour market
We offer you –
• Comprehensive training, coaching support, and ongoing professional development
• A competitive salary package including mobile phone and laptop
• The opportunity to work as part of a high performing team
The candidate may identify with one of the following -
Employment Programme Trainer
Case Management – rehabilitation sector
For further information on this role please contact HR@habit.co.nz
Applications close 21 March 2019. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
Check out our website https://www.habitrehab.co.nz/