This position is listed here
• Enjoy getting out and about and networking with employers?
• Able to sell client strengths and find employment opportunities?
• Join our team at Habit Rehabilitation!
Part of Habit Group, Habit Rehabilitation provides employment and careers services to clients with injuries, health conditions or disabilities. We’re passionate about best practice, helping people, challenging boundaries and enjoying what we do!
We’re looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Palmerston North team. Working closely with our current Vocational Consultant, you’ll prepare clients to re-enter the workforce and into sustainable employment.
What will you be doing?
• Profiling clients and matching them to advertised vacancies
• Promoting clients into vacancies
• Networking with local businesses to identify upcoming vacancies
• Assisting clients to apply for roles independently
• Coaching clients prior to interview
• Post placement support – checking in with clients and employers to ensure employment is sustained
What are we looking for in you?
• We’re open but you’ll ideally have a background in recruitment, HR, careers, or sales
• A strong team player who loves working with people
• Demonstrated networking and employer engagement skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to adjust style depending on audience
• Tenacity and a proven ability to be resilient
• You love to hit goals and targets
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent induction and on-the-job training
• Generous Employee Benefits focussed on your professional development, wellbeing and giving back to the community
• Excellent environment in a progressive company that loves to celebrate your success!
While this role is mainly based in Palmerston North office, there will be some local travel involved - pool vehicle is provided.
For further information, please contact Dairne Bound, Lead Vocational Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!
Applications close Sunday 24 March 2019
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
Applications can be made using Apply Now on the Trade Me listing.