At Southern Rehab our team works with people following injury to help them recover and look forward.
Southern Rehab is a lead supplier for ACC's Vocational Rehabilitation Service. Our Vocational Consultants work alongside Physicians, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Clinical Psychologists to assist people to return to work following injury. Clients who work with Southern Rehab learn how to use new skills to improve their quality of life and obtain sustainable work.
The Vocational Consultant will report to the Vocational Services Lead and coordinate and provide Work Ready, Job brokerage, and Occupational Assessment services.
You will work with a team of health professionals and service leads with significant clinical expertise. There will be a high level of support from within the team available to you. You will be a positive, purposeful practitioner.
Applicants must have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and membership of your professional association (e.g. CDANZ, ASORC, RCAA, RCSA, HRINZ)
- Experience working in vocational rehabilitation and occupational assessment services essential
- Consideration will be provided to applicants with proven competencies relevant to careers, e.g.
- Relationship Management
- Professional Knowledge
- Professional Practice and Development
- Assessment / Counselling
- Excellent written, IT and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to contribute to a positive team working environment
The job description is here.
Please apply directly with cover letter and resume to Sabrina Goodall (Regional Manager, Canterbury): Sabrina.firstname.lastname@example.org