Alpha Consultants is a leading provider of vocational rehabilitation services throughout the North Island, and is part of the JLT Group which offers you the enjoyment of working within a small close knit team while also having the benefits and security of a large corporate.
Due to increasing demand for our services, we are seeking a contractor to join our team. As a contract consultant with Alpha, you'll be working alongside our team of vocational consultants, and our partners to support clients one on one. You'll be responsible for developing and delivering individual rehabilitation programmes to assist our clients to return to sustainable paid employment following an injury or illness.
We are looking for someone who can:
- build rapport with clients and local employers
- work with highly confidential and sensitive information
- balance competing priorities
- communicate confidently, and manage multiple stakeholder relationships
- think outside of the box, and be solutions-focused
- write concisely
- demonstrate good attention to detail skills
- A relevant qualification (i.e. Career Development, Psychology, Occupational Therapy)
- Full membership of a relevant professional body (i.e. CDANZ, ASORC, NZOT)
- Full driver licence
- Registration or experience in delivering IOA/VIOA Assessments to ACC desirable
- Demonstrated capacity to support people achieve employment outcomes
- Experience in providing vocational services to ACC, insurance providers, MSD, or other related organisations
- Experience and confidence in the use of MS Office applications
If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in people's lives, and the flexibility of working as a contractor, then this may be the role for you.
Want to know more? Ring Shane on 021 566 481 to discuss the exciting opportunity
Please address your cover letter and CV to:
Team Manager, Vocational Services
Alpha Consultants Limited