Guidelines for Referees’ Reports
Please make your referees aware of these Guidelines and the Referees Report Form for each of your referees. Your referee may be contacted by a CDANZ Membership Committee Member.
Referees Report Form
Referees must complete all sections of the above Referees Report Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two referee reports are required for both Full and Professional Membership Designations:
1. One referee’s report from a CDANZ Full, Professional, Fellow or Life Member OR CDAA Member who has held that membership for at least 1 year, and who has known the applicant in a professional capacity for at least 1 year. This reference must include:
- CDANZ or CDAA Membership Number
- Date accepted as a Full or Professional Member
2. Other work-related related reference from someone who knows the applicant’s work, work standards and work ethic.
Note: At least one of the referees will have known applicant for a minimum 2 years. Do not include more than one reference from the applicant’s current employing organisation.
Referee reports must attest to the following for the prospective member:
- Professional standard of practice
- Applicant’s suitability for membership of CDANZ
Thank you for being a referee for the CDANZ membership application process. Please include in your report any other information about the applicant that might influence the decision of the CDANZ Membership Committee. Please supply a telephone number and a suitable time you can be contacted if required.
Sending referee reports
Please forward your reference via email to email@example.com