Guidelines for Referees’ Reports
Please make your referees aware of these Guidelines and the Referees Report Form for each of your referees. Your referee may be contacted by a CDANZ Membership Committee Member.
Referees must complete all sections of the above Referees Report Form and email to email@example.com.
Two referee reports are required for both Professional and Associate Membership Designations:
1. From a CDANZ Professional Member; who has been a Professional member for at least 1 year (and for Professional Membership, who has known the applicant in a professional capacity for at least 1 year).
This reference must include:
- CDANZ Professional Membership Number
- Date accepted as a Professional Member
2. Other work-related related reference from someone who knows the applicant’s work, work standards and work ethic.
(Note: At least one of the referees will have known applicant for a minimum 2 years and not more than one reference from the applicant’s current employing organisation)
Referee reports must attest to the following for the prospective member:
- Professional standard of practice
- Applicant’s suitability for membership of CDANZ
Thank you for being a referee for the CDANZ membership application process.Please include in your report any other information about the applicant that might influence the decision of the CDANZ Membership Committee. Please supply a telephone number and a suitable time you can be contacted if required.
Sending referee reports
Please forward your reference via email to firstname.lastname@example.org