CDANZ is about you, the member, and what you need and want to support you in your profession as a career practitioner.
See our Member Benefits Table
Assuring Excellence in Knowledge
- CDANZ Conference - our two day celebration of career development focuses on research and leading practice from Aotearoa and the world.
- Other national professional development events including the biennial events - NZ Occupational Rehabilitation Conference and CareerX
- CDANZ webinars and online content
- CDANZ Mentoring Programme
- Branch networking, professional development and leadership opportunities
- Attendance at national and international affiliated events at member rates
- Access to up-to-date information and resources via the website
- Access to professional journals.
- Library service for CDANZ members download here (pdf)
Maintaining Standards for the Profession
- CDANZ Professional Standards including CDANZ Code of Ethics, Competency Framework, Continuing Professional Development and more
- Access to competitively priced Professional Indemnity Insurance (for Full, Professional, Fellow and Life members) (pdf) and contact information.
Advocacy for practitioners and the sector
- Strong advocacy within government ministries and working groups
- Alliances with related organisations, such as CATE, NZATD, NZDSN and ICF
- International affiliations e.g. IAEVG, CDAA
- Participation at forums in local and national levels
Ensuring support for Members
- Support and resourcing amongst fellow professionals
Promoting Member Networking and Sharing
- Special Interest Groups
- Local Branch meetings
- Diversity of membership