CDANZ is about you, the member, and what you need and want to support you in your profession as a career practitioner.
Click here for the Benefits of CDANZ Membership
Please note that CDANZ members will be voting on a variation to CDANZ Entry Level Qualifications and Member Pathways on 2 March 2021. This change package includes a variation to Membership Types and associated Benefits. We will not be accepting any new applications for membership between 15 February and 15 April 2021. If you wish to apply under the current membership criteria please ensure your application is in by 15 February. Note that if you are already a CDANZ member and plan to change your membership type we will support you through the transition. Please get in touch asap.
Assuring Excellence in Knowledge
- E-zine - our quarterly newsletter to keep you up to date with the latest in Careers
- Research Symposium - our annual one day update of all the latest research in the careers field
- Continuing Professional Development opportunities - run by your local branch covering a variety of career related issues
- Attendance at national and international affiliated conferences at member rates
- Access to up-to-date information and resources via the website
- Access to professional journals.
- Library service for CDANZ members download here (pdf)
- Access to competitively priced Professional Indemnity Insurance (for Professional, Fellow and Associate members) (pdf) and contact information.
- Code of ethics
Representing your interests with Key Stakeholders
- Alliances with related organisations, such as CATE, NZATD, ASENZ and Diversity Works
- International affiliations e.g. IAEVG, CDAA
- Participation at forums in local and national levels
Maintaining Standards for the Profession
- Professional, Associate and Member Standards
- Annual Professional Development requirements for Professional and Associate members
Ensuring support for Members
- Support and resourcing amongst fellow professionals
Promoting Member Networking and Sharing
- Special Interest Groups
- Local Branch meetings
- Diversity of membership